Need an answer, have a question?
- Question 1, Do I need to bring any tackle/Bait?
- Question 2, How many carp will I catch in a week's holiday?.
- Question 3, Can one angler book a holiday with you for 1 or 2 weeks?.
- Question 4, How will I be transported to the accomodationes from the airport?.
- Question 5, Do I need a fishing licence before entering into canada?. and do I need a visa?.
- Question 6, Is the fishing suitable for elderly anglers?.
- Question 7, Do we go out at night in the week?.
- Question 8, What is the best flight to take from the UK to Canada? .
- Question 9, Do I need a guide on the St.Lawrence river?.
- Question 10, your venue suited for non-anglers i.e wives, children?.
- Question 11, When I come is there laundry facilities/towels?.
- Question 12, Can we charge our phones,cameras /batteries?.
- Question 13, How do we pay for tabs/end tackle/Bait and night out in Canada?.
- Question 14, What is the weather like?.
- Question 15, Do I need insurance before I fly?.
All quality fishing equipment you will need is supplied for you by CCH with the exception of your end tackle & Bait. You can buy the right end tackle/bait from us like, Popups boilies, CCH pack bait is the main bait here!, leads, PVA, hooks/swivels etc from our on-site tackle shop. IF YOU BOOK BETWEEN MAY/MID-JUNE AND YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WADERS PLEASE BRING THEM WITH YOU!! We have found that UPVC is best Daiwa Lightweight Chest Waders, YOU HAVE 20KGS FISHING BAG ALLOWANCE FOR FREE JUST TELL THEM WHEN BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT!! .... If booking between mid-June/Sept bring water shoes, Sept to mid-Oct bring boots.
Around 50 carp on a normal weeks carpin per person....on a good weeks carpin (Luck/weather on your side) you could land over 100 carp!!
In fact we frequently have single anglers as guests. Each week is made up of a group of anglers. You may fish on your own , or we can pair you up with another angler in the group of two people.
A representative from CCH (your Hostess Lisa) will meet you at the airport. The drive from Montreal to The River Rock takes approximately 1 hour. Once you arrive at your CCH you can relax and take a look round the river rock, and our guide (Paul Hunt) will make arrangements with you for carp fishing the next day.
you will need to get your own fishing license before you fly to Canada. You will need to complete the non Canadian resident Fishing License Form online, we will provide you with the information required to purchase your fishing license. Also you will need a ETA ($7 pp) to get into Canada click here for video or Click here for online form
Absolutely! The best time for elderly anglers is between end June to Mid-October....all of the swims are on a fairly flat ground surface. Between May to end-June, anglers will be required to do some wading as well as carrying tackle to and from the swims. From the start of September there is no carrying of tackle to the swim required, Anglers are transported via CCH boat to the swims.
We go out on Saturday night to a restaurant...prices are around $60 Canadian dollars each, includes your meal and all beverages.
We have found the most economical flight for our guests and will provide you will all flight information upon reservation. YOU HAVE 20KGS FISHING BAG ALLOWANCE FOR FREE JUST TELL THEM WHEN BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT!!
Absolutely! The St. Lawrence is an extremely vast river (3 MILES WIDE AND OVER 800 MILES LONG) and having an licensed experienced guide with over 30 years of local knowledge will ensure that you will not waste precious days of your holiday trying to locate where the carp are in numbers also fishing CCH privet swims along the way.
Absolutely! Our venue is also ideally suited for non-anglers.They will have a varied choice of leisure activities to choose from along with some great tourists attractions right in our area.( Best time is July and Aug) FREE arranged for non-anglers.
Yes, we do provide a laundry service for a small charge. Also we have towels here for you all.
Yes, we have UK to Canadian plug adapters at a small charge.
All tabs & end tackle/bait will be paid in Canadian or American $Dollars only.
May, 10-20c, June, 15-30c, July/Aug, 25-35c, September, 20-30c, Oct, 8-20c.
Yes, Travel insurance plus any special medication you will need on your trip to us.